Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We like to keep our Terms and Conditions simple as we respect everyone’s time. The by accepting an invoice from Skyward Industries Limited, you agree to have fully read, understood and accept the terms and conditions listed below:
– 50% deposit is required to confirm work. This invoice, or previous quote if applicable, serves as an official deposit request toward the invoice.
– 50% deposit is non-refundable.
– Balance to be paid prior to project/job start.
– Prices have been based on international exchange rates on the day of this document’s
– Please pay deposit and final payment into the bank details provided on the invoice or quote
– Unpaid accounts beyond the agreed credit terms/payment terms may incur interest charges of 2.5%
– Quote and Invoice relies on current government taxes.
– Should there be any changes once invoice or quote is issued, any additional charges will
be passed on if applicable.
– A minimum of 5 days must be given between job confirmation and job commencement.
Commencement of job will be depended on availability of suitable transport/route to the location
and may be subject to prevailing weather conditions. (force majeure applies)
– Any goods rented or leased remain the property of Skyward Industries Ltd. The invoice or quote for data collection or other services rendered is based on the information supplied by the client and any variation will incur additional cost. By default, all media productions or alike will only allow for two revisions or edits, unless otherwise agreed. By default, all GIS and remote sensing work shall not permit for revisions or edits unless errors and/or faults exist resulting from SWI work. All content provided by Skyward Industries Limited is for the sole use of the designated client mentioned in this invoice/quote statement and may not be resold. RAW data in any form or type will not be provided to the client or end user without completing and signing Skyward’s Raw Data Release Forms. Skyward Industries reserves the right to securely retain and store all raw and processed data for quality assurance, training, marketing and backup purposes. Skyward Industries remains the rightful owner of any raw data collected. By accepting this invoice or quote through writing or verbal, you herby agree to Skyward Industries’ Terms and Conditions found at www.skywardindustries.com/invoiceterms
By accepting this quotation, estimate, or invoice, the customer indemnifies Skyward Industries Ltd. and its affiliates and industry partners of any potential legal ramification resulting from the use of the products and or services provided.
We thank you for your business.